Friday, March 30, 2018

Cherish Encounter by Crystal Mary Lindsey


Ozsome!

With each book I have read by Crystal Mary Lindsey, I learn a little more about why Ozzies are not bragging when they called their magnificent country the Land of Oz.  Cherished encounter is certainly no exception.  This book is a little more romantically-inclined than the others she has written that I have read, but it still has plenty of true Christianity very nicely blended in.  Besides, our Heavenly Father is much more romantically-inclined than we can even start to naturally comprehend.  Cherished Encounter clearly indicates this.  Just click on the cover to got to its Amazon.com page.

Please Also Visit:

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if I would trust that doctor or nurse standing behind the happy couple. She looks a bit scary and she could be holding a scalpel in her hand. I would be careful around her if it was me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! You just might have a point, or more to the point, she does.

      Delete
  2. Hallo Jerry, I'll go look her up on Amazon, I'm a curious cat *grin* and Happy Easter with lotsa love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Shadow!!! Come to think of it, this might be a very enjoyable book to you.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Jerry. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, but you've been doing a lot of book reviews, and unless I've read a book, I can't really comment on it. :) Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Silver Fox!!! Please do not be concerned. After all, I have been neglecting you a lot more than you have been neglecting me. I hope to remedy that as soon as things settle down a little on this end or He gives me a lot energy to do things.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.